The following will be given away to a single lucky winner!
- 2 tiny clips [1 lime green, 1 magenta]
- 3 bundles of stickers [1 bear-themed and flowers scratch on, 1 easter egg hunt set of 4 sheets, 1 set of heart stickers set of 4 sheets]
- 3 small sewing string colors [navy blue, lime green and teal]
- 1 multi-colored string bale [green, pink, yellow, blue and orange]
- 1 spool of white sewing string
- 1 packet of 4 sheets of scrapbooking pages
- 1 handful of bright colored paperclips [approx 20]
- 2 sheets of white stick on foam sheets "9 by 12"
- 14 sheets of foam paper [pink, red, orange, dark green, light green, blue, brown, black, white and yellow included]
- 4 pieces of card stock [1 red, 3 green]
- 2 1/2 yrds of lace-styled ribbon
- 12 sheets of tissue paper [pink, red, orange, white, light blue and dark blue]
How To Enter:
1. Open the link below in a another tab:
2. Click the red "vote" button.
3. Sign in or make an account.
4. Confirm Your Vote for the submission "Exploring Democracy and How to Fix It"
5. After you have voted, leave a comment on the entry page stating "I voted."